• Download Student News Source to view Titan Tribune from your phone!
  • Follow us on Instagram! @southtribune
The Online Student Newspaper of Central Bucks High School South

Titan Tribune

Titan Tribune

Titan Tribune

Club Spotlight: Active Faith

“One day as Delaney and I sat in church… our pastor said, ‘Your time is so short on this earth and not everyone will know God when the final days come, so instead of living for God in private go out and inspire someone! Find your mission!’” said Lane McLaughlin.

The creation of the Active Faith Club this school year was that mission for Lane McLaughlin and Delaney Rowe, sophomores at CB South. This new and upcoming club is open to all and aims to “help young students grow their faith and spread God’s light throughout the school and world,” said Lane.

The Active Faith Club meets every Tuesday during Lunch & Learn 1 in rm. B204. Each meeting includes activities and bible excerpt readings. The club presidents select scripture that includes messages pertinent to the teenage experience in an effort to help members navigate and cope with the challenges of high school.

Not only is the goal to grow faith, but to grow a safe and welcoming community at South. This is only the beginning for Active Faith; Lane and Delaney have plans for creating service activities, fundraising, and much more.

The club leaders said they aspire to leave their members with the message that, “God loves you, and no matter who you are, you can come to him because he is always at the door—we just need to open it and let him into our lives.”

If you are interested in joining Active Faith Club, you can follow their Instagram page @cbs_active_faith for information on upcoming meetings.