Senior Send-Off

As the school year comes to a close, many seniors are feeling sentimental, suddenly realizing that high school will be over within just a few days. Some are ready to be freed from the pressure and stress of high school, while others are not quite prepared to let go of the memories created at South.

It has been a roller-coaster ride for these seniors; however, they will finish it off with a smooth ending of graduation and Senior Send-Off Night.

Senior Send-Off is a new event organized by the Sophomore Student Council, which will remain a tradition in the upcoming years as a congratulatory gesture for the seniors and their achievements at South. On June 17, the back courtyard will be decorated with twinkling lights leading the way to the movie screening area, where students can bring their own lawn chairs and blankets for a comfortable screening experience.

This event is one of the last times the Class of 2015 will be all together enjoying each other’s company. The movie, Remember the Titans, fitting for the spirit and legacy of the senior class, will be screened, accompanied by buttery popcorn.

We hope that all the great memories made at CB South will remain with the graduating class forever and that the Senior Send-Off will be one of them! Good luck, seniors!